Bring the comfort of home on the trails.
From the Pacific Northwest to the Adirondacks, The North Face Aleutian 20 Degree Synthetic Sleeping Bag is designed to handle the less-than-ideal weather that comes along with spring, summer, and fall-time adventures. It's jam-packed with synthetic, 30% recycled Heatseeker Eco insulation, so those soggy coastal storms won't sap your bag's warmth, and has a roomy cut so claustrophobia will never keep you from sleeping comfortably. In fact, it's designed with a wrap-around footbox zipper so you can unzip the whole bag and use it as a comforter, if that's what the temperatures call for. Of course, if it is cold, you'll be all about the warm-air-trapping draft collar and snug hood.
- High-performing, high-value bag for warmth in chilly temps
- Water-resistant fabric helps deflect moisture
- Synthetic insulation traps precious body warmth
- Mummy-shape ensures there is no wasted space
- Draft collar shields you from cold gusts
- Item #TNF037G