Sunny, summery adventures abound.
Seek cooler temperatures in higher altitudes this summer with all your hiking essentials packed in The North Face Women's Aleia 22 Backpack. This technical daypack boasts The North Face's NextVent back panel, which uses suspended mesh to assure ample airflow while still providing plenty of stability when you have a full pack. The Aleia also has a massive pocket configuration to organize everything from hydration reservoirs to electronics and on-the-trail essentials.
- Technical daypack designed for warm weather hikes
- Suspended mesh back panel amplifies airflow
- Deep zipper access to main compartment for easy packing
- Internal sleeve secures hydration reservoirs
- Massive pocket configuration organizes valuables and more
- Item #TNF036Y
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Got this for a friend who had been using an old school pack for hiking. She loves it. Super comfortable and large enough to carry an extra layer and more water for her dog.
Loved my backpack!
I spent 3 weeks in the African Bush using this backpack for my daily necessities religiously! It worked great, just the right amount of room, perfect fit and comfort and it is multifunctional. A very good investment!