Select a Size
Select a Color
Albroz Down Parkina
Cold, dry winter days call for The North Face Albroz Down Parkina. Lofty insulation, a longer length, and urban style make this parkina perfect for any outing when the temperatures are low. Its ribbed collar and cuffs also add warmth by preventing your precious body heat from escaping while providing you with a unique, street-worthy style throughout the season.
- Down insulated parka for warmth on cold days around town
- Lofty down insulation takes the edge off winter temperatures
- Ribbed collar and cuffs comfortably trap your body heat
- Attached hood enhances warmth on those extra cold mornings
- Elastic at the hem provides shape for added urban style
- Zippered hand pockets warm cold fingers and secure essentials
- Item #TNF05L0
- [face fabric] 69% polyester, 31% nylon, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 550-fill grey goose down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
April 21, 2020
It was pretty, but it didn't fit me
- I returned this product before using it
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 150 lbs
I bought this jacket online because it checked a lot of boxes for me: a hood without fur, ribbed collar and cuffs, matte touch zippers, no buttons/velcor. These are all personal preferences. I ordered the coat in a large and felt like I was wearing a tent. The sleeves were too long as well. I reordered in a size medium and the sleeves were too short but the rest of the coat was too large. It wasn't meant for my body shape, I guess. I'm 5'5 and 150 lbs.
October 13, 2019
Hi - are you able to tell me the sleeve length? Also, can you tell me what size this model is wearing and possibly her measurements? Thank you!