Select a Size
Select a Color
Acropolis Down Parka
The North Face Acropolis Down Parka lets you head out on your daily cold weather commute in comfort and style. Lofty down insulation protected by a water-resistant DWR treatment keeps you warm through frigid temperatures and storms alike. The hood's cocoon brim adds warmth and protection on the coldest days, and the hood can be easily removed when the sun is out and the temperatures are milder. The parka's longer length and internal bungee waist provide you with a flattering silhouette that's suitable for any winter urban landscape.
- Urban parka to keep warm and comfortable through the cold months
- Down insulation provides lofty warmth to combat winter's chill
- Exaggerated collar helps block out gusts on your morning commutes
- Snap-away hood is easy to remove when out and about on milder days
- Down cocoon brim on hood adds warmth and protection during storms
- Two-way front zipper allows venting and enables easy dressing
- Adjustable internal bungee waist creates a flattering silhouette
- Multiple zippered pockets secure your smaller daily necessities
- Item #TNF05LI
- [face fabric solid] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [face fabric matte-shine] 100% recycled polyester, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% recycled polyester
- 550-fill grey goose down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered chest
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 3oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 19, 2019
4.5 stars really!
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 2"
- 120 lbs
5'2, 120lbs, 34b/c. XS. Fits perfect with room for a lofty sweatshirt etc. Cons: Funnel neck does not offer protection against the wind/cold, etc. You will need a turtle fur, scarf etc. The inner waist bungees only cinches at the back, but I don't mind that too much. Pros: WARM. 18degrees in Long Beach,NY with gust of winds and a t shirt and thin cardigan, and I only lightly felt the wind at the zipper front. This coat is my go to now, and I love it! It also dries quickly when it rains or snow. Great purchase.