Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Flattering style, luxurious warmth.
The air cools off quickly when the sun goes down in a mountain town, so stay warm on your walk downtown to dinner in The North Face Women's Aconcagua Down Vest. Ideal for cool-to-cold conditions, depending on what you wear underneath, this vest exudes sophisticated style while still retaining outdoor appeal.
Down insulation offers lightweight and compressible warmth, and diamond-shaped baffles prevent cold spots while adding an elegant look. The down is also Responsible Down Standard certified, so you know the geese it came from were never live-plucked or force-fed. Synthetic insulated side panels keep the vest streamlined, and work with the active fit to offer a flattering silhouette.
- Sleek down vest for cool-to-cold weather
- Down from responsibly-raised geese
- Heatseeker-insulated side panels and collar
- Smooth satin fabric repels light precip
- Active fit for streamlined look
- Brushed collar lining for coziness
- Zippered hand pockets secure small items
- Item #TNF02P0
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 5'5"
- Weight: 125lbs
Love the color, kept warm and comfortable in the varied climate of New Zealand.