Stay stylish through the cold months.
Late autumn gallery strolls on chilly evenings call for the style and services of The North Face Women's Aconcagua Down Jacket. This lightweight, yet luxuriously warm jacket provides all the comfort you need for cool-to-cold weather, without the uncomfortable bulk of heavier coats.
Down insulation offers lightweight and compressible warmth, and diamond-shaped baffles prevent cold spots while adding an elegant look. The down is also Responsible Down Standard certified, so you know the geese it came from were never live plucked or force fed. Synthetic-insulated side panels keep the vest streamlined and work with the active fit to offer a flattering silhouette that won't seem out of place if you head to dinner at an up-scale joint. The North Face finished the jacket off with elastic internal cuffs and a cozy brushed collar lining to seal out icy gusts on those crisp November nights.
- A warm coat with stylish silhouette
- Down from responsibly-raised geese
- Side panels and collar insulated with Heatseeker fill
- Active fit for streamlined look
- Smooth satin-like fabric repels light water
- Brushed collar lining for coziness
- Item #TNF02T9