Select style & size:Select options
Continuing to redefine what a laptop bag can do for you, the newest edition of The North Face's Access 28L Laptop Backpack boasts new features and a redesigned silhouette to help you navigate the modern world with more comfort and convenience than ever before. The most noticeable change is a new silhouette that lets the pack stand upright on its own, so you don't have to worry about it toppling over when you set it down next to your desk.
With the simple push of a button, the main compartment springs open so you can quickly and easily reach the day's documents. There are also ejector systems for your laptop, tablet, and media so you can quickly access all your important devices. TNF replaced the aluminum frame with a spring steel one for greater support, and OrthoLite padding throughout the back panel boosts the comfort levels to new heights. Ballistic nylon in high-wear areas ensures this pack with stand up to daily abuse. There's also a built-in locking mechanism for greater peace of mind when you're zipping through the city on your bike.
- Innovative commuter pack for techies on the move
- Redesigned silhouette lets pack stand up on its own
- Main compartment springs open with the push of a button
- Laptop-ejector handle lifts laptop out of pocket for quick access
- Tabs in tablet and media pocket eject devices with a pull
- OrthoLite padded back panel offers plush comfort
- Spring steel frame with foam padding supports and protect load
- Easy-to-use locking mechanism for peace of mind when commuting
- Item #TNF03BL