From spring puddle jumping to building snow forts in the winter, The North Face Girls' Abbey Triclimate Jacket offers versatile protection. Waterproof and fully seam sealed, the DryVent 2-layer outer shell shields her from precipitation while still remaining breathable. Equipped with a powder skirt and pass pocket, this jacket will keep her comfortable as she works on carving out those turns as soon as the snow falls. The removable insulated liner jacket features an outer shell with DWR finish to protect her from rain. It also reverses to a soft fleece jacket for wearing versatility. Built tough, this 3-in-1 jacket caters to a myriad of changing environments and seasons.
- A playful 3-in-1 jacket for all-season protection
- Outer shell is waterproof, breathable, and fully seam sealed
- Liner jacket is reversible with a DWR finish on one side
- Lightweight insulation provides a buffer from the cold
- Powder skirt and pass pocket for skiing and snowboarding
- Internal hem stabilization system at center zip
- Item #TNF02MZ