A-CAD Futurelight Jacket
If you don't bat an eye at long backcountry ascents and in-bounds bootpacks then this is the jacket for you. Designed with TNF's new Futurelight technology, which offers full waterproofing and high levels of breathability, this jacket protects without packing heat as you hunt for fresh lines wherever they're hiding.
- Innovative shell for hard-charging days in any weather
- Futurelight membrane is fully waterproof and highly breathable
- Stretch fabric moves freely on resort or backcountry powder days
- Underarm vents release heat on strenuous backcountry ascents
- Adjustable powder skirt has you covered for waist-deep turns
- Wrist gusset with thumbhole loops comfortably keeps out the snow
- Pockets and vents are compatible with backpack straps
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your head sheltered from the storm
- Item #TNF05GR
- Q & A
Bought as a gift
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
Bought this jacket as a gift for a very good friend. I don't own any TNF ski gear but have been impressed lately with the quality I've seen from other pieces I've purchased as gifts this holiday season. She likes it and that's all that counts as she is the one to really use the gear to it's fullest (in area and BC skiing) and knows what works and what is trash.