Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
A-CAD FUTURELIGHT Bib Pant
Head out for first chair in the morning and enjoy storm day riding until the sun sets with the coverage, comfort, and organization offered by the A-CAD Bibs. These heavy duty bibs are durable, completely weatherproof and are packed full of all the features you need for a deep powder day on skis or a snowboard.
- Extreme weather ready bib for skiing and snowboarding
- 3-layer membrane wicks perspiration and blocks precipitation
- Mechanical stretch and warm backer keep you moving comfortably
- High bibs provide incredible cover and offer stretch for comfort
- Chimney venting system dumps excess heat to keep you comfortable
- StretchVent gaiters prevent snow from sneaking into your socks
- Plethora of skiing and riding specific pockets keep you prepared
- Item #TNF05OH
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large - Long
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 190lbs
For what is is worth, the fit of these pants is on point. I haven't used them in the snow but I assume they will work as advertised (over-advertised?) But in terms of fit and feel they are fantastic, soft but burly and they move really well. They are not a "slim fit" but they have a nice aesthetic to them... This probably means nothing to most people, but if you care about how clothes fit and look these pants will probably please you.
Im 6ft 190lbs and got a medium long. as well as a large long. I returned the medium long and kept the large. Could have gone either way but the large just had a but more room in the chest area which felt nice for movement and layering