1996 Retro Nuptse Vest
Has it really been over twenty years? Take a look back in time with a little help from the 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest by The North Face. Inspired by the iconic design of the original 1996 Nuptse Vest, you can amp up the nostalgia while keeping nice and cozy. The boxy silhouette, overstuffed baffles, and original shiny ripstop fabric really hone into the '90s style while still providing durability and warmth. The 700-fill goose down that's providing you with all that warmth is certified to the Responsible Down Standard so you know that your feathers were never live-plucked or force-fed. For total sweetness, a stowable hood packs into the collar and the whole vest packs into its own pocket for easy storage.
- Wear this retro vest when you need core warmth and throwback style
- DWR treatment defends the down against light snow and rain
- Oversized baffles are filled with toasty down to keep you warm
- Stowable hood can be tucked into collar on crisp, clear days
- Bungee at hem helps seal in the heat and seal out the chill
- Stow valuables or cold hands in the zippered pockets
- Packable design fits easily into its own pocket
- Item #TNF05KO
- [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon taffeta
- 700-fill goose down, RDS-certified
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
September 12, 2019
- I've used it several times
- True to size
January 1, 2019
- I've put it through the wringer
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 109 lbs
this vest is great! warm, fits true to size, and looks good. i wear it everywhere. great for layering.
November 24, 2020
Is it to baggy? In a size medium,
December 1, 2018
Beautiful color, great for layering
looks way nicer in person than in picture. 10 on the warmth scale my wife says. take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info