Roll back the decades.
You'll be as fresh as MP3 players and the internet in The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Vest. Inspired by the iconic design of the 1996 Nuptse Vest, you can amp up the nostalgia while keeping nice and cozy. The boxy silhouette, overstuffed baffles, and original shiny ripstop fabric really hone into the '90s style while still providing durability and warmth. The 700 goose down that's providing you with all that warmth is certified to the Responsible Down Standard so you know that your feathers were never live-plucked or force-fed. For total sweetness, a stowable hood packs into the collar and the whole vest packs into its own pocket for easy storage.
- Retro down vest for cold days when nostalgia hits
- 700 fill down is certified to the Responsible Down Standard
- DWR treatment on face fabric protects from moisture
- Stowable hood packs into the collar for versatility
- Whole vest packs into pocket for easy storage
- Item #TNF04MI
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: med
- Height: 5'1"
- Weight: 109lbs
this vest is great! warm, fits true to size, and looks good. i wear it everywhere. great for layering.
Beautiful color, great for layering
looks way nicer in person than in picture. 10 on the warmth scale my wife says.
take 20% off coupons from coupon-code.info