Select a Size
Select a Color
1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
The 90s are en vogue again, so go ahead and embrace the style of yore with The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket. Inspired by the iconic design lines of the original 1996 Nuptse jacket, this jacket ensures you won't be surprised to find yourself throwing it back with your favorite grunge band on repeat as you make your way to work. The boxy silhouette, oversized baffles, and shiny fabric are the direct descendants of the original Nuptse jacket, and with 700-fill down you'll stay cozy on the chilliest days. When the sun is out, the hood packs into the collar to stay out of your way while you stroll around town. If the day warms up and you don't need the jacket anymore, the whole thing stuffs into the inside pocket so you can carry it around easily without taking up much space.
- A casual puffy coat with throwback boxy styling
- Inspired by the iconic designs of TNF 1996 Nuptse
- Treated face fabric will shed light snow or rain
- Lofty insulation in oversized baffles keeps you toasty
- Oversized collar and adjustable cuffs seal in the heat
- Stow the hood away when the day dawns crisp and clear
- Relaxed fit layers easily over a vest or sweater
- Jacket can pack down into its own pocket for easy travel
- Item #TNF060C
- [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR finish, [lining] 100% nylon taffeta
- 700-fill goose down
- Center Back Length
- 2 zippered hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
May 8, 2020
Easy, comfortable, fashionable WORTH IT
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 140 lbs
Great jacket to quickly throw on when it's chilly outside. I love the boxy fit - literally goes with so much. Better if you live in a cold-weather area, so you can get good use out of it. I have yet to use it in the snow but it's very insulated so I will likely take it to Tahoe. Overall great purchase. May seem like a steep price but remember quality over quantity!
December 26, 2019
I feel like a bird
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
Went to wear this jacket had it on for a bit before going outside took it off to use bathroom and feathers flying everywhere and ll over my clothes. I have wanted this coat since a teenager but my mom couldn't afford I finally get one and feel like chicken little.
November 6, 2019
What is its real item number
November 9, 2019
The item number on our site is TNF060C but TNF's style number is NF0A3XEO.