Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Down Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
Take a walk down memory lane in The North Face 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket. Inspired by the iconic design lines of the original 1996 Nuptse jacket, this jacket ensures you won't be surprised to find yourself throwing it back with your favorite grunge band on repeat as you make your way to work. The boxy silhouette, oversized baffles, and shiny fabric are the direct descendants of the original Nuptse jacket, and with 700-fill down you'll stay cozy on the chilliest days. When the sun is out, the hood packs into the collar to stay out of your way while you stroll around town. If the day warms up and you don't need the jacket anymore, the whole thing stuffs into the inside pocket so you can carry it around easily without taking up much space.
- Down jacket to stay cozy in style while out on cold urban days
- 700-fill down provides lofty warmth in chilly temperatures
- Boxy silhouette, overstuffed baffles inspired by 1996 Nuptse Jacket
- Original shiny ripstop fabric provides durability for city life
- Whole jacket packs into inside pocket for easy packing for travel
- Hood stows in collar to keep out of the way on milder days
- Item #TNF04MH
- [solid] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR treatment, [heather] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [metallic] 100% polyester, DWR treatment, [yoke] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% nylon
- 700-fill goose down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 hand, [internal] 1 hand
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?