3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket
When The North Face designed the 1996 Retro Nuptse Jacket, they dove deep into their storied past for their inspiration. Landing on a time of innovation and neon one-piece ski suits—the mid-90's—TNF's mission resulted in this toasty down jacket that's inspired by their original 1996 Nuptse Jacket. The Retro Nuptse is filled to the brim with 700-fill goose down and ready for winter, offering us cozy warmth for frigid days and plummeting temps.
- Retro-inspired jacket that's packed with down for cold winter days
- Down insulation with oversized baffles ensures warmth stays in
- Ripstop shell with DWR treatment keeps off light snow and rain
- Stowaway hood easily adds protection on stormy days
- Two-way zipper lets you vent from above or below
- Hand pockets and internal pocket hold small everyday items
- Adjustable hem seals in the warmth on frigid commutes
- Entire jacket stuffs down to fit into its own hand pocket
- Item #TNF04R1
- [face fabric] (solid) 40D nylon ripstop, DWR treatment, (heather) 50D polyester, DWR treatment, (metalic) 30D polyester, DWR treatment, [accent] 50D nylon, DWR treatment, [lining] 100% nylon
- 700-fill goose down
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 security
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 9.4oz
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.