Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket
Playing in the cold just got whole lot, well, less cold. The North Face's 1996 Retro Nuptse Down Jacket keeps our little adventurer warm and cozy even on the most frigid days. Whether she's out with us on a family hike or engaging in an epic neighborhood snowball fight, the 700-fill down insulation will wrap her up in toasty warmth throughout the day, while the water-resistant shell fabric sheds moisture from snowfall and snowballs to keep the insulation dry.
- Warm down jacket that's ready for endless adventures in the cold
- 700-fill down delivers comfortable warmth in frigid temps
- Water-resistant shell sheds moisture to keep the insulation dry
- Durable overlays on the shoulders help prevent wear from pack straps
- Jacket packs into its own pocket so she can take it anywhere
- Full-zip design makes it easy to put on a sweater underneath
- Zippered pockets keep gloves and hand warmers close by
- Adjustable hem prevents biting winds from sneaking in
- Item #TNFZB9F
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.