1994 Retro Mountain Light Futurelight Jacket
Your adventures in the mountains take you up distant peaks and off-the-beaten-path trails, even in tough conditions. In the city the scenery may be a bit different, but your sense of adventure is still the same. Offering retro street-wear style and highly-breathable waterproofing in the same package,this jacket is well suited for both urban exploration and quick day hikes in wet weather.
- Stylish daily jacket with technical waterproofing chops
- FUTURELIGHT membrane is waterproof and highly breathable
- Features abrasion-resistant fabric in high-wear areas for durability
- Underarm vents open up to cool you off in warmer weather
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help seal out inclement weather
- Burly front storm flap stops rainwater from sneaking in
- Zip-in compatible with TNF's '95 Retro Denali fleece
- Jacket stuffs down into its own internal chest pocket
- Item #TNFZ9IQ
- [membrane/laminate] FUTURELIGHT 2L, [face fabric] 40D recycled nylon, DWR coating, [yoke] 70D recycled nylon, DWR coating, [lining] 40D recycled polyester
- fully sealed
- Center Back Length
- [external] 2 chest, [internal] 1 chest
- underarm zips
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 12oz
- Recommended Use
- casual, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
December 25, 2020
Feels a little stiff but does the job!
- I've used it several times
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 11"
- 145 lbs
The jacket feels stiff and is somewhat uncomfortable to wear initially. It does get "broken-in" after a few wears. That said, it does its job perfectly! Completely waterproof even in pouring rain. The best part is that it is zip-compatible with mid-layers from North Face (and other brands that use YKK zips too!). I love using this in combination with my North Face thermoball layer for walking around in freezing rain. Runs a little large. I'd say it depends on the fit you are going for. Size down for a snugger fit.