Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The 1994 Retro Mountain Light Futurelight Jacket
Our adventures in the mountains take us up distant peaks and off-the-beaten-path trails, even in tough conditions. In the city the scenery may be a bit different, but our sense of adventure is still the same. Offering retro street-wear style and highly-breathable waterproofing in the same package, this jacket is well suited for both urban exploration and quick day hikes in wet weather.
- Stylish daily jacket with technical waterproofing chops
- FUTURELIGHT membrane is waterproof and highly breathable
- Features abrasion-resistant fabric in high-wear areas for durability
- Underarm vents open up to cool you off in warmer weather
- Adjustable hood, hem, and cuffs help seal out inclement weather
- Burly front storm flap stops rainwater from sneaking in
- Zip-in compatible with TNF's '95 Retro Denali fleece
- Jacket stuffs down into its own internal chest pocket
- Item #TNFZ9IQ
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.