Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Technical Shell Jackets we have in stock.View Similar Products
Style for the streets and the slopes.
What was originally designed for backcountry skiing and mountaineering has now become an iconic fashion statement you can find on the streets of Manhattan and San Francisco. The North Face's 1990 Mountain GTX Jacket is making a coming back—with original details and updated performance you can stay warm and dry in style. The waterproof Gore-Tex two-layer membrane keeps you dry in the rainy streets of Portland or on the slopes in Park City while the adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood help block out cold winds. Along with it's iconic color blocking and elbow patches, this jacket is made with the original oversized tie-and-bungee system on the collar, and grosgrain and tension-lock system at the hood for adjusting. Interior pockets hold your phone and keys when the rain hits it's peak and when the sun starts to break through the clouds, open up the underarm vents to help cool down and stash the hood in the stowable pocket.
- Iconic 1990 Mountain jacket with modern updates
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane provides protection against rain
- Originally designed hood can be stashed when not needed
- Oversized hood adjustment details bring back the retro details
- Reverse-entry pockets on the body create a unique look
- Underarm vents help you cool down when you heat up
- Adjustable hem, cuffs, and hood protect you from cold weather
- Item #TNF04BU
[membrane/laminate] Gore-Tex (2-layer), [body] 100% polyester, [overlay] 100% nylon, [upper-body lining] 100% polyester brushed tricot, [lower-body lining] 100% polyester
Center Back Length
two-piece, adjustable, stowable
[external] 2 hand, [internal] 3