The comeback jacket.
It's true, the '90s are making a comeback and that means that The North Face's 1990 Mountain GTX Men's Jacket is revamped and here to stay. Revamped with two-layer GoreTex, this jacket is weatherproof enough to last a day on the slopes or commuting in the rain, making the 1990 Mountain GTX just as functional as it is a statement. Originally designed for avalanche gear, this jacket is equipped with three internal pockets and two large exterior pockets for keeping your phone or sandwich safe on the go when you are not in the backcountry.
- Throwback hardshell for the slopes or the streets
- Gore-Tex waterproofing protects you from winter weather
- Adjustable and stowable hood adapts to changing weather
- Large alpine pockets hold your cell phone and sandwich
- Underarm venting helps cool you down before breaking a sweat
- Adjustable hem and and cuffs prevent cool drafts
- Detailed features create replica of 1990 original model
- Item #TNF03XU