Select style & size:Select options
- Wireless earbuds blend a casual style with Bluetooth connectivity
- Fully charged battery plays ten+ hours of music
- Three-button control with integrated microphone
- Stash bag and three sets of ear gels included
- Item #JAH001N
- Q & A
These do have an alright sound. The control is a little inconvenient. I do like the look of them. Battery life is alright but could be better.
Could've been better
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
My love for House Of Marley first came a few years back with a pair of their over the ears. I love the amazing sound quality and performance. These while the sound quality has been amazing for Bluetooth earbuds I cant get past the connectivity issue. I've had several others Bluetooth earbuds before and its never been an issue. I'm using the Samsung Galaxy S8+ so it's not a complete relic yet haha. But when I have it in my front pocket it cuts out like crazy. It doesn't cut out as bad when it's in my back pocket. If it's in my hand it generally performs great. Not sure how that small of a difference in location makes a huge difference in performance given Bluetooth should cover a fairly decent range.
An overall nice pair of headphones
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These are the first pair of bluetooth headphones I've ever bought. And although I've found some minor issues I'm pretty comfortable with my purchase.
- Great build quality. From the packaging to the headphones themselves, the whole product doesn't feel cheap or poorly made. The braided cable, the wooden details and the magnetic clip make them feel like pretty stylish and durable.
- Good battery Life. I regularly use them on my commute or during exercise without them losing power through out the whole day. They don't seem to take long to be fully charged as well.
- Very lightweight and portable. I can walk around with them over my neck without me realizing I still have them on. I could put them in my pocket fairly easily, but I prefer to have them in the included pouch.
- Connectivity issues. I haven't figured out if this is caused by my phone (Android) or the headphones but every now and then, when I put my phone in my pocket, the headphones start loosing signal right up.
- Sound quality. It's not bad but I feel the sound a little flat. The bass doesn't sound as good as in other House of Marley products.
- Lack of water resistance. I didn't found anything that tells that they are. It is something that has started to show up in other headphones and would have liked to see in this product.
I've updated this review after several months of use. although they do the job they're intended for. I've found that's pretty annoying to have them disconnect every now and then. Specially since this doesn't seem to be an issue on other headphones I've bought since then.