Select Style & Size:
Pro 2 Rod
From the delicate 2-weight for tiny mountain streams to the 8-weight designed for exploring saltier waters, a 4-piece Pro 2 Rod from TFO should definitely be in your quiver. This rod has medium-fast action for a powerful, accurate cast, and its progressive taper yields nicely to a less-experienced angler. TFO used quality components in the Pro 2, such as anodized aluminum reel seats with braided carbon fiber inserts and a premium cork grips that feels at home in your hand, making this rod as beautiful as it is functional.
- Beautiful fly rod in a wide range of weights
- Medium-fast action for snappy power
- Progressive taper for a smooth cast
- Premium cork grip is smooth
- Anodized aluminum reel seats stand up to salt water
- Item #TFO000Q
- [3wt] 7ft 6in, [4wt] 8ft 6in, [5wt, 6wt, 8wt] 9ft
- Rod Weight
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- [3, 4, 5, 6] half-wells,  full-wells, fighting butt
- Reel Seats
- anodized aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- [3wt] 3oz, [4wt] 3.3oz, [5wt, 6wt] 3.8oz, [8wt] 4.4oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.