Pro 2 Rod
From the delicate 2-weight for tiny mountain streams to the 8-weight designed for exploring saltier waters, a 4-piece Pro 2 Rod from TFO should definitely be in your quiver. This rod has medium-fast action for a powerful, accurate cast, and its progressive taper yields nicely to a less-experienced angler. TFO used quality components in the Pro 2, such as anodized aluminum reel seats with braided carbon fiber inserts and a premium cork grips that feels at home in your hand, making this rod as beautiful as it is functional.
- Beautiful fly rod in a wide range of weights
- Medium-fast action for snappy power
- Progressive taper for a smooth cast
- Premium cork grip is smooth
- Anodized aluminum reel seats stand up to salt water
- Item #TFO000Q
- [3wt] 7ft 6in, [4wt] 8ft 6in, [5wt, 6wt, 8wt] 9ft
- Rod Weight
- 3, 4, 5, 6, 8
- [3, 4, 5, 6] half-wells,  full-wells, fighting butt
- Reel Seats
- anodized aluminum
- Claimed Weight
- [3wt] 3oz, [4wt] 3.3oz, [5wt, 6wt] 3.8oz, [8wt] 4.4oz
- Recommended Use
- fly fishing
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
January 6, 2023
- Size Bought:
- 9' 5wt
- 6' 4"
I was able to test one of these at a local fly shop and really liked it. After fishing with it a few times I went and bought another one so my kids could fish with me and to have a backup. I have recommended it to several friends who have bought then and loved them. For the money... You can not get a better rod.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help