Teva x Ahnu Sugarpine II WP Ripstop Hiking Boot
A best seller in the Ahnu by Teva collection, the x Ahnu Sugarpine II WP Ripstop Hiking Boot is designed to keep your feet comfortable as you explore changing terrain. Its durable ripstop uppers withstand the rigors of the trail while the lightweight, breathable mesh helps keep your feet cool as the miles pass by. Leather overlays add waterproof protection when you're trekking across muddy trails and the ankle height adds extra stability on challenging terrain. An Aegis liner helps shed odor to keep your feet fresh through the miles and the Numentum insole cushions each step for comfort during day-long hikes. Finally, the Vibram outsole provides you with reliable traction for stable footing across a wide variety of terrain type so you can head out and explore new trails with confidence.
- Durable boot to keep your feet comfortable across changing terrain
- Closed mesh and suede uppers offer breathable comfort while hiking
- Leather overlays deliver waterproof protection for muddy trails
- Aegis lining repels those unwanted odors for lasting freshness
- Numentum construction encourages a natural stride for comfort
- TPU Numentum midsole cushions and provides torsional rigidity
- Vibram soles provide surefooted traction across changing terrain
- Classic ankle height design supports ankle on challenging trails
- Item #TEV00BZ
What do you think about this product?
January 9, 2020
I have had the same pair of Ahnu sugarpine hiking boots for the past 6 years and I have been so in love with them. They are so worn out and I wanted to get another pair. I had read on other websites that since Teva took over the brand that they are not the same quality but I wanted to try them anyway. I am disappointed. They feel cheap and stiff and they just look cheap too. I would not recommend them to others who were in love with the Ahnu hikers before Teva took them over. I think I will try a pair of Oboz...
November 20, 2018
Most comfortable hiking boots I've ever worn! Sturdy, yet no need to break in. Would not order up a size, if anything they run a bit large.
June 20, 2018
Awesome, Waterproof, All Day Comfort
I have three pairs of these Ahnu hikers, and I love them. I live on a small ranch, and spent a whole day standing in mud that covered my ankles as we cleared out the vegetation in our pond. Everything but my feet and ankles were wet and aching. Great foot/ankle support, truly waterproof, and cleaned up with the hose.