Pumped For Fall
MTB And Gravel Gear & Apparel—Shop Our Picks
The Women’s Omnium Shoe by Teva is ideal for hiking Ukonum Falls in Northern California or any other creek-based hike where you are splashing between water and rocks.
- NuFoam upper is quick drying and seamless to prevent hot spots when you move between wet and dry environments
- Shoc Pad provides increased shock absorption in the heel
- Drain frame technology directs water out of the Omnium quickly to prevent squishy feet
- Non-marking Spider rubber outsole provides exquisite grip in wet environments
- TPU shank provides stability for strenuous uphill and downhill climbing
- Item #TEV0149
4 based on 11 ratings
5 Stars - 7 reviews
4 Stars - 2 reviews
3 Stars - 1 reviews
2 Stars - 0 reviews
1 Stars - 1 reviews
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
Runs smallTrue to sizeRuns large
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.