Hurricane XLT2 Cross Strap Sandal
Throwing it way back to the early days, the Teva Hurricane XLT2 Cross Strap Sandal is a call out to the good ol' days spent on the river when Teva was a fledgling shoe company. Designed with polyester webbing, the shoe can handle days spent checking out downtown, or hiking up river and getting your feet wet. The ladder lock buckle lets you cinch down the webbing for a snug fit when you need it, and Durabrasion rubber on the sole keeps your feet steady when hopping over slick river rocks.
- A casual sandal that throws it back to the good days on the river
- Polyester webbing withstands the wear and tear of river life
- EVA foam midsole provides a smooth ride when walking around town
- Rubber sole provides traction on wet rock and dry concrete alike
- Ladder lock buckle allows for quick adjustments to be made in a rush
- Item #TEV009P
- Q & A
Teva Never Disappoints
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I gave these to my uncle as a gift and he LOVES them! He needed some sandals for everyday wear, and for water activities this summer. These shoes are perfect for just that! He liked the strappy design, and that these have a thicker rubber sole to protect his feet. They will stay on in the water and look pretty durable. They are also good for hiking shorter hikes.
They ran true to size. His size is a 10 and that is what I gave him. They fit perfectly and he has been wearing them nonstop since he got them! He said they are very comfortable and are perfect for anything! He doesn't usually wear sandals but has been in these constantly! They are highly recommended!!