sale $83.27 - $84.95
Hurricane XLT2 Alp Sandal
The Teva Men's Hurricane XLT2 Alp Sandal thrives from watery slot canyons in the desert to days off the trail on alpine treks. It provides a more-secure fit than the original Hurricane, or even the technically advanced XLT2, to ensure a solid feel when you're hiking long slot canyons. Despite the extra straps, this sandal still packs as well all of Teva's sandals so you can take it backpacking for relaxing days out of boots. Teva also padded the sandal's heel to make it far more comfortable than the other Hurricane and XLT2 models.
- Teva's most popular sandal now equipped with a padded heel
- Three separate adjustable straps solidify the sandal's secure fit
- Compression-molded EVA midsole delivers all-day comfort
- Nylon shank gives torsional rigidity for extra stability
- Durabrasion rubber sole offers reliable traction
- Item #TEV00C8
polyester, nylon, recycled PET
EVA foam, nylon shank
ankle strap, adjustable straps
backpacking, flatwater paddling, hiking, river paddling
- Q & A
Wonderful shoes for all activities!
Since Iâve gotten these sandals Iâve worn them almost everyday. They are super comfortable and have help up great so far! This past weekend I went on a climbing trip and hiked multiple miles in these shoes with zero issues.