Classic comfort, versatility, and adjustability.
Teva saw no point of tinkering with the design of the Women's Hurricane XLT Sandal―after all, why mess with what's working? This timeless technical sandal may sport an eye-catching white sole and bright new colors in the webbing, but you can count on it to deliver the same endless adjustability, practical, low-profile design, and rugged-wearing comfort it always has.
- Nylon webbing upper is padded for ultimate comfort
- Fit is adjustable at the ankle and forefoot with hook-and-loop tabs
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial protection fends off odors
- Compression-molded EVA midsole delivers all-day comfort
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel absorbs shock
- Nylon shank gives you torsional rigidity for extra stability
- Durabrasion rubber sole offers reliable traction and stands up to constant wear
- Item #TEV0372
- Q & A
comfy, classic, light fit, and easy to clean! Dry well after a good hose down too. Love the aqua blue color!
- Familiarity: I returned this product before using it
- Fit: True to size
The sandals are bulky all around the foot and the back strap sits too low causing the sandal to slip off. The color was as described.
Not Your Dad's Sandals
When I first bought these shoes a few people told me they looked like "dad sandals." Turns out they look great with everything and even more importantly- they are extremely comfortable! I have worn them on short hikes, to work, and around town. The only critique I have is that they are a bit odd to bike in.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: Runs large
Bought these as a gift and she loves them so much. She uses them for everything... She liked them so much i had to go buy a pair in mens. We both sized down and they fit was perfect that way. Don't hesitate on these. the colors are rad and the fit/function is supreme.
Teva knows what's up
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
- Height: 6'0"
- Weight: 180lbs
I purchased these as a gift for my sister-in-law for a trip she was taking to Moab. She absolutely loves these kicks. Super comfortable, she can wear them all day without any issue. TEVA has always made high quality products as well, so you can bet that they're not going to crap out on you at the first sign of wear. Fits true to size, would definitely recommend them to anyone considering purchasing.
Is this shoe true to size? Or does one...
Is this shoe true to size? Or does one need to size up a half or whole size or down a half or whole size??