Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Can't argue with classic.
Why change what's already working great? There's no point in messing with near-perfection, which is why Teva didn't tinker with the design and comfort of its Men's Hurricane XLT Sandal. This timeless technical sandal may sport eye-catching, bright new colors in the webbing, but you can count on it to deliver the same endless adjustability, practical, low-profile design, and rugged-wearing comfort as it always has.
- A technical adventure sandal for hiking far and wide, wet and dry
- Nylon webbing upper is padded for ultimate comfort
- Fit is adjustable at the ankle and forefoot with hook-and-loop tabs
- Microban zinc-based antimicrobial protection fends off odors
- Compression-molded EVA midsole delivers all-day comfort
- Encapsulated Shoc Pad in the heel absorbs shock
- Nylon shank gives you torsional rigidity for extra stability
- Durabrasion rubber sole offers reliable traction and stands up to constant wear
- Item #TEV009O
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
- Fit: True to size
I purchased these for my grandfather. He has rheumatoid arthritis and has a hard time with shoes being uncomfortable and tying laces with his fingers. He said they are the most comfortable shoes he's ever owned and he feels pretty stylish in them too.
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 162lbs
Really love these great for simple hikes and casual use, they look great and provide awesome support. definitely picking these up again.