Select a Size
Select a Color
Hurricane Sock Water Shoe
When the approaching trail has rocky scrambles and river crossings alike, take the Hurricane Sock Water Shoe along for the journey. This sock and sandal combo has a knit upper that is breathable and hugs your feet for all day comfort. A rubber sole provides superior traction on slippery rocks in the stream, and an EVA midsole is lightweight for long days on the desert trail.
- Cross streams and scramble rocks in this crossover water shoe
- Knit upper provides sock like fit and feel
- Tighter weave near the toe adds protection
- EVA foam midsole is lightweight for long days on your feet
- Hook-and-loop and buckle closures provide a secure fit
- Item #TEV00C7
- Upper Material
- synthetic knit
- buckle, hook-and-loop
- EVA, nylon shank
- Durabrasion (rubber)
- Claimed Weight
- 14oz (single, size 11)
- Recommended Use
- casual, flatwater paddling, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
Flagged as inappropriate or irrelevant to the product. Click here to view.