Select Style & Size
Grandview GTX Hiking Boot
Comfortable, durable, waterproof—the Grandview Hiking Boot has it all. This well-cushioned and stylish hiking boot will support everything from all-day endeavors to week-long backpacking trips. Gore-Tex protection makes it easy to continue trekking even under gloomy skies, while its wide-toed design and soft knit lining deliver wiggle room and all-day comfort.
- A solid hiking boot for long treks and multi-night trips
- Durable leather construction can handle your most arduous adventures
- Gore-Tex insert ensures waterproof, breathable performance
- Adjustable heel lock system encourages down-hill comfort and support
- Responsive footbed cushions your foot and adds a spring to your step
- Stable footbed built with shanks for top support on uneven trails
- Wide toe box provides a natural, comfortable fit as you hike
- Sticky Vibram outsole delivers reliable footing on variable terrain
- Item #TEVY14G
- Upper Material
- waterproof leather, Gore-Tex Leaf
- micro waffle knit
- EVA foam, TPU shank
- Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 5, 2020
Great Hiking Boots
- I've put it through the wringer
I got these boots for backpacking and hiking in Utah. I used them this fall on a backpacking trip in the Uintas and loved them. I wore them for 20+ miles and didn't get any blisters or hot spots. I am normally anywhere between a 8.5-9.5 in shoes and got the 9. They are a bit roomy in the toe box, so they work for me because I have fairly wide feet. I am excited to use these more next summer!
April 8, 2020
What is the heel-to-toe drop of the women's Teva Grandview?