Grandview GTX Hiking Boot
Comfortable, durable, waterproof—the Grandview Hiking Boot has it all. This well-cushioned and stylish hiking boot will support everything from all-day endeavors to week-long backpacking trips. GORE-TEX protection makes it easy to continue trekking even under gloomy skies, while its wide-toed design and soft knit lining deliver wiggle room and all-day comfort.
- A solid hiking boot for long treks and multi-night trips
- Durable leather construction can handle your most arduous adventures
- GORE-TEX insert ensures waterproof, breathable performance
- Adjustable heel lock system encourages down-hill comfort and support
- Responsive footbed cushions your foot and adds a spring to your step
- Stable footbed built with shanks for top support on uneven trails
- Wide toe box provides a natural, comfortable fit as you hike
- Sticky Vibram outsole delivers reliable footing on variable terrain
- Item #TEVY14G
- Upper Material
- waterproof leather, GORE-TEX Leaf
- micro waffle knit
- EVA foam, TPU shank
- Vibram Megagrip rubber
- Claimed Weight
- [single] 13.6oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
June 15, 2021
If you have wide feet, these are for you
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
I admittedly have quite narrow feet, but liked the look of these so I wanted to give them a try. These were way very loose through the ankle, too wide through the toe box, and I was wearing them with my medium weight hiking socks. I also didn't care for the water proofing liner as it made noise while walking, and I didn't think the sole was all that comfortable. The blue color was quite lovely, and I did really like the design and look of these, but unfortunately had to return. For reference, my current hiking shoes are La Sportiva, and they're perfect for me (I just need a boot instead of a shoe).
November 5, 2020
Great Hiking Boots
- I've put it through the wringer
I got these boots for backpacking and hiking in Utah. I used them this fall on a backpacking trip in the Uintas and loved them. I wore them for 20+ miles and didn't get any blisters or hot spots. I am normally anywhere between a 8.5-9.5 in shoes and got the 9. They are a bit roomy in the toe box, so they work for me because I have fairly wide feet. I am excited to use these more next summer!
April 8, 2020
What is the heel-to-toe drop of the women's Teva Grandview?