Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Gateway Mid Hiking Boot
The Teva Men's Gateway Mid Hiking Boot is on the lighter side of mid-height boots, and it improves stability and support for day hikes. Most of the upper consists of recycled ripstop, and leather suede adds sturdiness to the heel. Underfoot, a soft footbed cradles your foot while the molded EVA midsole maintains shock absorption step after step. An ESS shank enhances the stable support you'd expect out of a bigger boot.
- Lightweight, mid-height hiking boot built for day hikes
- Partially-recycled upper with leather suede trim
- Partially-recycled mesh lining with Aegis antimicrobial treatment
- Soft footbed with molded EVA midsole for shock absorption
- ESS shank adds stable support and protection
- Durabrasion Rubber sole ensures traction on outdoor terrain
- Item #TEVY15M
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.