Up To 60% Off:
Select a size:
Gateway Low Hiking Shoe
Hiking shoes are great, but there’s no reason to limit yourself to clunky shoes with excess rubber whenever you want to go on a hike. Thanks to Teva, you can go trek in style in the Gateway Low Shoe without sacrificing any on-trail performance. A partially recycled polyester ripstop upper is paired with a mesh lining, which strikes the perfect balance between durability and breathability. The ripstop upper is designed to function as leather would, and is treated with a water-repellent coating for added protection. A slew of hiking specific features paired with a sleek profile makes the Gateway Low an obvious choice for a versatile hiking option.
- Sneaker-style hiking shoe takes you from the trail to the restaurant
- Rugged, slip-resistant sole supplies reliable traction
- Recycled polyester construction gives you peace of mind
- Lightweight cushioning delivers shock absorption
- Stabilizing midsole shank protects against rock bruising
- Aegis anti-odor treatment fights nasty odors
- Item #TEVY15L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.