Select a size:
Gateway Low Hiking Shoe
Teva's Gateway Low is a lightweight, low-cut hiking shoe designed for day hikes on easier terrain. Its upper is composed of strong suede and partially recycled ripstop treated with water-resistance for protection from mud and wet weather. Underfoot, the Gateway has a soft footbed with a molded EVA midsole and supportive shank underneath. Teva's Durabrasion rubber ensures the sole stays grippy for seasons.
- Light-and-low hiking shoe designed for day hikes and light terrain
- Water-resistant upper made of strong suede and durable ripstop
- Partially-recycled mesh lining treated with Aegis anti-odor
- Soft footbed with cushy EVA and a supportive shank underneath
- Durabrasion rubber sole ensures long-lasting traction
- Item #TEVY15K
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.