Ember Lace Boot
- Warm boots for chilly winter days
- Nylon upper stands up to wear and tear
- EVA midsole keeps your feet comfortable all day
- Rubber sole holds traction on slick surfaces
- Lace closure lets you dial in the perfect fit
- Item #TEV00AR
- Q & A
TREAT YO FEET
- Familiarity: I gave it as a gift but have feedback to share
These were a gift for my hipster sister and she LOVES them. They're just snug enough and wrap your foot like a little sleeping bag. They're a little bulky but I think that's what makes them so cozy and cute. I've never seen any other shoes like these, and now I want a pair too!
Tons of compliments
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I was looking for a pair of winter boots that were comfy and casual - an alternative to Uggs. These fit the bill. They look like a hiking boot, but feel like a slipper. Super comfy....only two things I would note. They are a little hard to get on and off. There is no zipper so you just need to pull them on. Also, there is NO structure - they really do feel like a slipper. I love them, but I could see how it could be a problem for some people.