Oh the places you'll go.
- Technical sandals for all sorts of adventures
- Polyester webbing dries quickly when you take a swim
- Float-Life footbed supports your arch for all-day comfort
- Rubber outsole holds traction on slick surfaces
- Buckle closure for easy on and off
- Item #TEV008T
- Q & A
Alp Premier Sandal
I am obsessed with these sandals and get complimented on them whenever I wear them. I've always worn Tevas instead of Chacos, but these ones are by far my favorite. The footbed is so comfortable, and the extra straps are actually really cute. It's rare that I take a pair of shoes out of the box and don't get blisters immediately when I wear them, but I had no issues with these - highly reccomend.
The Answer I've Been Searching For
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
These hiking sandals are the best! I'm really picky about shoes, maybe because my feet are a little wider. I tried chacos but they just felt too clunky for me.
This sandal is light, highly adjustable, and SO comfy. The sole is soft and durable. I've taken them canyoneering, scrambling on sandstone, and in the water! Plus I'm pretty sure they'd float if they somehow came off in the water. I highly recommend them!
Bought this for my daughter, she uses them for water activities. Comfortable and soles have a nice grip.