Wear less, do more.
Grab your harness, take a canyon adventure, and set up a slack line. The Men's Teva Alp Premier Sandal features a classic, rugged design that gets you from trailhead to red rock view with plenty of style and lots of room for activities. Water-ready polyester webbing is durable and quick drying, so you can ford streams or jump in lakes along the way, and multiple points of adjustability give you a perfect fit so you never lose a shoe. The contoured footbed supports your arches whether you're on the trail or finding your balance, and a rubber sole keeps a good grip on dusty trails and rocky river bottoms alike.
- Hiking sandal with throw-back 90s Teva style
- Durable webbing offers water-friendly versatility
- Arch support keeps your foot happy and healthy
- Rubber outsole ready for your next trail adventure
- Adjustable straps let you dial in the perfect fit
- Buckle closure makes this strappy sandal easy to take on and off
- Item #TEV009K
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
This is, I think, my 5th pair of Alps. Two from the original NC company, two of the Teva direct copies and now this upgrade/revival? The new footbed and snap-buckle are great. My only complaint is the addition of Velcro, a product I despise. But I can overlook it as long as Teva keeps making this champion of sandals.