Why We Like The Soleil Free Long-Sleeve Top
For a modern take on a classic style jersey, we turn to the Soleil Free Long-Sleeve Top. It was Terry Bicycles' best-selling top in 2018, and we think that's because it features a minimal design with the maximum amount of features. Three rear pockets leave ample real estate for our essentials, and UPF 50+ fabric is highly lightweight and moisture-wicking for comfortable wear when the weather is hot. We like this top for cycling, but we wouldn't dare limit this top's possibilities.
- A polyester blend top for sun protection and a minimalist design
- Three rear pockets save space for our essential items
- UPF 50+ fabric is extremely lightweight and ideal for warm temps
- Simple crew neckline provides reasonable, comfortable coverage
- Elastic-free arms and hemline reduce irritation
- Item #TRYF01F
- 88% micro-polyester, 12% spandex
- spring, summer, fall
- UPF Rating
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
August 2, 2021
Untrue web description
- Size Bought
- 5` 6"
- 136 lbs
Got the shirt, love the fabric and pattern, where're the three back pockets???
August 29, 2020
Is there a pocket on back?
September 2, 2020
Hey Kim! Unfortunately, this top does not have pockets. But if you are looking for a jersey with pockets, Terry Bicycles does make another Soleil Long Sleeve Jersey (Item #TRY001U) with three back pockets. Might be worth checking that one out! Let me know if you have any other questions.