Select a Size
Select a Color
Peloton TDF Capri
Whether you spend your 'Tour on top of your trainer and glued to the TV, or out on the tarmac yourself, there's no doubt that you'll need support from a proper pair of knickers are you hammer through the miles, and Terry Bicycles offers an excellent choice for the season with the Peloton TDF Capri. These powerhouse knickers are crafted with six panel design fit for the Vendée region itself, and features a lightweight blend of nylon and spandex that stretches with you while you crush the road ahead.
To keep you comfortable for the long hours, Terry employs an all new Fleet Air chamois to cushion your sit bones with multi-density support. Its built to be tough, and provide protection in your most sensitive areas all the while allowing breathability thanks to its perforated construction. The soft microfiber top sheet has a knack for wicking away moisture as you ride, and offers 4-way stretch so you never feel restricted as you ride. The knickers are finished off with 2-inch laser cut, elastic-free leg bands that keep your hems locked into place, and sport a kick of pattern on the left leg to boost your style for the Tour.
- A Tour-ready knicker for hammering through the miles
- Nylon construction offers excellent wicking
- Move freely on the bike thanks to high spandex content
- Six panel design anatomically hugs your muscles
- Support your sit bones with Fleet Air chamois
- Elastic-free waist stays in place without fuss
- Laser cut hems with graphic on left leg for style points
- Item #TRY0038
- 77% nylon, 23% spandex
- Fleet Air
- 2-inch elastic-free band
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?