Peloton LTD Short
Whether you're just taking to the tarmac, or pursing the peloton, Terry Bicycle's Peloton LTD Shorts are ready for action. These every-day shorts offer best-in-class value, with sculpted six-panel construction built to wrap around you and hug your muscles for support. They're built from a nylon-spandex blend that stretches generously around your curves, while actively seeking perspiration and wicking it away, keeping you dry and comfortable through the miles. Terry equips the Peloton short with its Fleet Air Chamois. This Italian-crafted chamois packs in 4-way stretch padding for freedom of movement in the saddle, and contoured cushion that comforts our more sensitive areas. Soft wing construction allows for less bulk and bunching, and perforations boost breathability to keep you comfortable. The shorts are finished off with a two-inch laser cut hem, designed to lock your fit in place, elastic free, so you don't feel like your thighs have been stuffed into a sausage casing.
- A go-anywhere, ride-anything short for everyday cycling
- Contoured 6-panel cut hugs your muscles gently for support
- Nylon and spandex come together to wick sweat and stretch
- Fleet Air Chamois moves with you, cushions sit bones
- Wide, 2in laser-cut hem is elastic free to boost comfort
- Yoga-style wide waistband secure your fit in place
- Item #TRY0032
- 77% nylon, 23% spandex
- Fleet Air
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 6, 2020
Chamois is in the strangest place
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Runs large
- Size Bought
- 5` 10"
- 145 lbs
I was very excited about these shorts, but the chamois is in such a weird place that I had almost no padding during my ride. It's possible they are just too big (it's a big medium), but they didn't help me at all. I have other shorts that are pretty baggy and this isn't an issue with them. I am considering trying them backwards, that's how off they are.