Terry Bicycles Hybrid Jersey - Women's
Push through inclement weather.
- Keep cycling through cooler months with fickle weather
- Front panel repels chilly breezes and oncoming rain showers
- Back and underarms of stretchy, highly breathable fabrics
- 10-inch zipper for regulating your body temperature
- Two drop-in rear pockets for water bottles and snacks
- Semi-fitted design sits close without restricting motion
- Item #TRY0027
- Q & A
Bright but not breathable
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
This jersey is made from somewhat stiff wind-resistant material so it feels more like a jacket than a jersey. It only has a short zipper, though. The fit is fairly loose, which matches the jacket-like hybrid. The white is super bright, which is nice for riding at night. The problem is that the material doesn’t breathe. If you ride for a while and sweat, it’s like wearing a plastic bag. The inside stays wet with beads of sweat. Not comfortable and kind of gross. I’ll ride this only on short night commutes.