Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Why We Like The Hi-Rise Holster Short
When it comes to cycling shorts, high-rise waists can be a life saver. They save you from awkward bunching, fabric rolling, and dreaded gaps between your jersey and shorts, so reach for the Terry Bicycles Hi-Rise Holster Short next time you're kitting up, and ride with fuss-free comfort. In addition to the wide, high-rise waist, these shorts are engineered with deep, perforated pockets on both sides, offering quick and easy storage of phones and gadgets on the ride. They're cut with a 6-panel fit, and moderate compression to offer your muscles support through the miles, while a two-inch fabric leg band secures the fit in place without riding up or creating the dreaded sausage-casing effect. To cushion your sit bones on the long haul, Terry equips the Hi-Rise Holster with a Flex Air Italian Chamois that takes the sting out of chattery roads, and moves with you thanks to its stretchy elastic interface.
- High-rise cycling shorts deliver superior comfort and style
- Compressive design for riding with a close-to-body feel
- Stretchy synthetic fabrics reduce bunching in the saddle
- Six-panel fit minimizes chafing for optimal comfort
- Flex Air chamois absorbs bumps and shocks from the road
- Mesh hip pockets store your favorite riding essentials
- Item #TRYF022
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.