Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Brace yourself for crisp morning temps and chilly, in-between weather with the full-length coverage of the Terry Bicycles Coolweather Tight. Ideal for temps ranging from 40 to 60-degrees, this full-length cycling tight keeps you comfortably insulated when you're riding in the spring and fall. Its T-Dry fabric wicks moisture off your body for enhanced temperature regulation on long rides, with a touch of light compression for extra muscle support. Its integrated Flex chamois consists of a seamless four-way stretch with Elastic Interface Technology and multi-density foam padding. Essentially, this means you'll stay comfortably padded from road vibration and small bumps, without chafing or saddle irritation.
- All-in-one padded cycling tights for shoulder-season riding
- T-Dry fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and traps heat
- Form-fitting design ensures warmth and a full range of motion
- Eight-panel construction prevents chafing or painful rubbing
- Integrated chamois soaks up harsh vibration from the road
- Zippered pocket adds a secure stash spot for cash or keys
- Item #TRY0018
3 based on 2 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.