Select a Size
Select a Color
Brace yourself for crisp morning temps and chilly, in-between weather with the full-length coverage of the Terry Bicycles Coolweather Tight. Ideal for temps ranging from 40 to 60-degrees, this full-length cycling tight keeps you comfortably insulated when you're riding in the spring and fall. Its T-Dry fabric wicks moisture off your body for enhanced temperature regulation on long rides, with a touch of light compression for extra muscle support. Its integrated Flex chamois consists of a seamless four-way stretch with Elastic Interface Technology and multi-density foam padding. Essentially, this means you'll stay comfortably padded from road vibration and small bumps, without chafing or saddle irritation.
- All-in-one padded cycling tights for shoulder-season riding
- T-Dry fabric wicks sweat, breathes well, and traps heat
- Form-fitting design ensures warmth and a full range of motion
- Eight-panel construction prevents chafing or painful rubbing
- Integrated chamois soaks up harsh vibration from the road
- Zippered pocket adds a secure stash spot for cash or keys
- Item #TRY0018
- T-Dry (63% polyester, 23% nylon, 14% spandex)
- spring, fall
- fitted, mid-rise
- 1 side zippered
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
October 26, 2018
Very tight ankles
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 100 lbs
The one-inch band around the ankles was so tight that it was very uncomfortable. I returned the tights.