Pumped For Fall
Select a size:
Chill 5in Short
Terry Bicycles takes to the seamless revolution with the new Chill 5in Short. These sleek shorts pack in all of the latest fabric technologies, with a balanced blend of nylon and spandex that support your muscles while you work through the miles, and omit the pesky hems at the bottom that are notorious for causing the sausage-casing-effect. Instead, you'll find a crisp raw-edge that's backed with tacky silicone grippers that lock the hem into place, without the bulge and pinch of tight seams. To support your range of motion, the shorts are built with 4-panel construction that moves with you whether you're going for a casual jaunt around the neighborhood, or pushing for a PR up a steep canyon climb. The Chill shorts are finished off with Terry's Italian crafted Flex Air Lite chamois that uses an elastic interface to enable comfortable range of motion, while multi-density padding takes the sting out of rough road vibrations. The pad is perforated to boost breathability, so you can stay fresh from the start of your ride, to mile 100.
- Sleek short-shorts for charging through summer miles
- 5-inch inseam lets your thighs catch some rays
- Raw-edge hem prevents bulging and pinching
- Keep your hem locked in place with silicone beads
- Flex Air Lite chamois cushions your sit bones
- 4-panel construction contours to your body
- Fabric breathes and stretches with you
- Item #TRY004H
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.