Why We Like The Terramar Cloud Nine Turtleneck 2.0
For everything from resort skiing to winter fat biking, and even mountaineering, the Terramar Cloud Nine Turtleneck 2.0 is one of our favorite thermal options for all-day warmth and comfort while being out in the elements. Climasense fiber fusion technology is designed to help keep us at our optimal temperature, while Odor Control treatment ensures we feel fresh at the end of the day.
- Winter baselayer for your next ski vacation
- Polyester blend is stretchy and breathable
- Fitted design for easy layering
- Turtleneck style for a boost of extra warmth
- Midweight construction for versatile winter wear
- Thumbholes prevent whipping winds from getting in
- Anti-odor technology keeps funky odors at bay
- Item #TRML06X
- 86% polyester, 14% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- Odor Control
- UPF Rating
- skiing, snowboarding, winter camping, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 2, 2023
Warm and excellent quality
- I've used it several times
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
Wore these tops for hiking, skiing and cycling. Warm, comfy and well made. Wish there were more colors
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help