Why We Like The Terramar Below Zero Midweight Crew Top 3.0
We gear up for colder days on the mountain with the Below Zero Midweight Crew Top 3.0, which features a soft brushed interior for cozy warmth under our layers. Climasense fiber fusion technology helps regulate our body temperature and works with the moisture-wicking construction to keep us comfortable even if we work up a sweat.
- Midweight baselayer for low-temperature outdoor activity
- Made with insulating and breathable synthetic materials
- Four-way stretch construction allows full range of motion
- Targeted mesh paneling adds airflow to prevent overheating
- UPF 25+ helps protect skin from the sun's harmful UV rays
- Thumboles and a smooth face fabric allow easy layering
- Item #TRML06U
- 89% polyester, 11% spandex
- Insulation Weight
- UPF Rating
- skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing, running, hiking
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help