A tent worthy of outer space.
- Fully taped seams prevent moisture from seeping in, even after prolonged exposure
- Multiple doors offer easy entry and exit
- Mesh door provides ventilation when desired
- Lightweight 7001 T6 aluminum poles help cut back on unnecessarily heavy packs
- Item #TNV0006
- Q & A
Bomb Shelter...just not the lightest
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
Its not the lightest but thats due to the fact its not designed to be. Its designed to be a dependable expedition tent that wont let you down in the middle of nowhere. Lightweight stuff is great but sometimes you need dependability and when thats the case nothing beats this classic.
I would also recommend getting the Super as opposed to standard Quasar. It gives you that extra bit of space for two when using it for a long expedition with all your kit and is only slightly heavier.