Select Style & Size
- 650b tire for endurance bikes and adventure rigs
- Light & Supple casing emphasizes ride quality and feel
- Durable casing features bead-to-bead aramid reinforcement
- Tubeless-ready for better traction, compliance, and pinch-flat resistance
- Item #TVL000C
- 650b x 47mm
- tubeless-ready clincher
- Durable, Light & Supple
- [Durable casing] aramid bead-to-bead reinforcement
- 40 - 70
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
October 4, 2017
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I contacted Teravail to find the specific weight. The Light & Supple Rampart Tires have an average weight of 583g per tire with little variance. This is a great tire for bikepacking and adventure riding and taking your road rig far off the beaten path. Feel free to contact me directly with any specific questions.
June 4, 2018
According to Teravail the light version is 330g and the durable one 380 gms.
January 27, 2020
Yall going to be getting the 700c versions of the Ramparts in any time?